Marketing Manager -
TL;DR - Seeking a kick-ass marketer to strategize, shape, and execute OBO's marketing efforts and digital presence.
About obo. Agency:
Obo. Agency is a Revenue Operations Agency based out of Columbia, MD, and Washington, DC. Born of marketing and raised by technology, we architect processes and custom technology stacks that allow our clients to optimize sales and marketing ROI.
Our interdisciplinary team of marketers, technologists, developers, and business analysts work together to identify opportunities and scale our clients’ organizations. We have genuine working relationships with our clients and operate with a “raving fans” mindset.
We’ve been recognized twice by the Baltimore Business Journal as one of the “Best Places to Work”. We offer a sincere culture that values teamwork, initiative, and just being a good human. Check out what our team is saying about us on Glassdoor.
COVID-19 INFORMATION: YES! We are hiring!
About The Position:
OBO is growing rapidly and our internal marketing teams can't keep up with our own marketing needs! We're looking for a marketing manager to refresh our approach and completely take over inbound and some outbound marketing efforts.
This is THE PERFECT position for someone with agency production experience who wants a high-impact role in a small company OR an amazing copywriter who wants to dive into full-spectrum brand building and marketing production.
You'll be working closely with our leadership, sales, and operations teams to bring in new business through a variety of digital and traditional marketing channels. This role will require vision, enthusiasm, and a deep understanding of our customer's goals.
The person hired for this role will need:
- Strong project management experience to include driving stakeholder engagement, driving the process through implementation while working on multi-disciplinary projects
- Ability to effectively come up with new content ideas, effectively write and share content across platforms
- Work closely with the sales function to align inbound and outbound marketing opportunities
- Define marketing processes that drive desired inbound leads
- Oversee social media strategy and implementation
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Produce valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
What to Expect:
Things change fast around here, this should be similar to what your first 90 days will look like:
In the first week you will:
- Meet our team, get to know roles, responsibilities, and resources
- Familiarize yourself with our services and why clients love the work we do
- Become familiar with current in-house marketing efforts
- Dive into our marketing stack: Wordpress, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Hotjar, social media, etc
In the first month you will:
- Begin deep-dive research, conduct voice of customer interviews, interview stakeholders, and
- Create original case studies, blog content, and web copy
- Begin to develop a quarterly strategy for marketing with the sales and operations team
- Analyze and report on marketing and sales metrics; adjusting efforts as needed
- Work with leadership to establish OBO's brand voice, tone, and content focus areas
In the first three months you will:
- Have an end-to-end strategy for 2021 OBO marketing
- Have understood and redesigned (as needed) the full customer journey through all marketing touchpoints
- Establish and execute a communication strategy for OBO that drives awareness for our brand and technology category
- Continue to propel OBO's marketing efforts to meet company sales goals
About the Benefits & Perks
- Flexible WFH policy, our offices are open should you prefer.
- Competitive starting salary.
- 99% employee-premium coverage on health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Employer-matched 401k plan.
- 3 weeks paid time off.
- 12 Paid Holidays + Flexible holiday hours.
- +Paid day off for your birthday!
- Flexible WFH Policy (We’re currently remote due to pandemic.)
- Health and Wellness Incentives.
- Professional Development incentives.
- Virtual Happy Hours & Events
- Quarterly Paid VTO
- And more!
Want more info, check out our website: oboagency.com
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visa sponsorship at this time.
- Experience as/drive to be a "full-stack" marketer; from strategy to copywriting to website updates and launching campaigns - you love to get things done from concept to execution
- Solid understanding of B2B marketing and trends
- Stellar writing/editing skills -- create the voice of OBO with blogs and web content
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Ads
- Both diplomatic and forthright in communication
- Enjoy taking the initiative to make executive decisions and solve problems
- Technically savvy; able to quickly learn internal systems and understand how we put projects together for clients
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience in a marketing agency setting.
If you maybe are missing something above, but think this would be a great fit for you, please apply anyways, let us know why you're the best person for the job!